Friday, February 10, 2012

My Experience at spaces white! WARNING: it’s highly imaginative.

From the darkest of the dark, in full moon light, we were speeding between the thick grown Pines. I heard about the beauty of Lake Tahoe but we were going there in off season. I knew it would snow there in a season but may not be now. Snow was just in posters and videos for me. But soon we spotted snow. A little snow here and there was like post-its around put up for me to rejoice. Wow! The nature wants to surprise me. I was like a tot with gleaming eyes as I spotted snow. Soon I saw trees with snow. The pine trees no longer look the dark and enormous. The white snow made it all pleasant. I could hear the nature whisper ….

“SHHhhhh …. She is so tired.

She has been working long and faced enough tough times.
Why not give this soul a surprise.
Hey Pine tree, you look dark and huge. Why not cover yourself with a little snow to ease her.
Hey moon. Why don’t you shine to your fullest to light up the dark journey?
Snow is fresh and crystalline to sparkle in your light.
Hey you clouds, clear up the skies for her to have a beautiful view.
Let her eyes feast as the twinkling stars dance for her.
You can come in later in the day to let her enjoy.
Let her eyes not shrink as the sun shines bright.
I know he also wants to see the glitter in her eyes.
But if he comes in, this little one shall shrink her eyes and still smile.
Let him see from behind you and let’s not miss this little ones smile.”

Wowww I am so good at pampering myself! Hahaha if not someone, at least I can do it myself. I really regret not having clicked any pictures. But the beauty of getting to that place was worth it. The full moon shining bright in clear skies. As I look back in the car, it was like a picture perfect poster with moon and twinkling stars. I tried to google for pictures too but nothing is up to my expectation.

May be me seeing snow the first time makes me say all this but the beauty is just beyond words. What we see on screen is just no way comparable! Its much beautiful. Layers of snow paint every damn thing look the saint white. A sense of freshness! Purity! All this touched the deeper me and made me feel so positive. The cruise in Lake Tahoe! I just cant stop praising the place. I was standing all alone to a corner. I never got such a beautiful place and space. I was not feeling chill, but the purity of nature. Its scenic and no one with me. I could cry out or laugh with joy and be just myself …. I must tell you this is the best time I have ever enjoyed so far. Each of the snowflakes was like the tender touch of nature.

In the pure waters I drifted in the pure atmosphere. I want to keep my heart so pure….
I wish I make more trips to white spaces. But shall keep it short and not too many. Only then shall the magic stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...