Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dropped dead or deadlines!

Whenever I miss a deadline, I used to brood over it for a while.
Sincere were my efforts and very realistic deadlines as I believe,
Step by step shall I walk up, my confidence is in my steps.
Let me not hire a carriage that can take me there quick.
Let me walk along and enjoy the struggle and pleasure of being there.
Its just a for long away and I can make way.
Had the carriage I took failed, and dropped me off, I should have called it the carriage malfunction.
But when would the steps I take fail?
You are right. They fail when my legs are crippled.
They fail when my brain fails to dictate the right commands.
Time is just teaching me to corner myself.
Unable to walk, I just stand still and live on whatever is passing by.
All this till this highly ambitions world pushes me out
Into the holy solution to dissolve my soul.
The day I shall be trashed is just around the corner.
I would encourage you to clear me out! Please do it at the earliest.
I want some peace.

From the dairies of a trauma haunted victim unable to cope up with regular life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...