Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Caves!

My trip to Borra caves! Its my first tour to conserved spaces. The experience is different. But I realized I am not comfortable at conserved spaces. I enjoy hikes and higher altitudes. Ironically, I like watching conserved spaces on NatGeo and discovery! Strange but true how we
go wrong with judging ourselves sometimes. I thought I would enjoy conserved spaces but there was an adrenaline rush in me to get out. This is one of the weird feelings I had. I was not scared there but just wanted to get outta there. I just loved the hikes I did so far. The higher altitudes I had seen are just awesome. It’s very very little that I had seen but … just loved all the experience. I like the lands white! With white flakes falling all around! I should dedicate a post entirely for the white beauty. Hmmmm my heart is already going places. I am sure I can spend my life just by going around places.


Each time at a new place, new faces, new cultures ….. Ignorance is the best innocence as we assume everything to be good. Before it becomes a routine, before I get to see the unpleasant shades, I want to step out! Can I be nomadic? Uh! Just 2- 3 months at a place then how many places do I go around? 4 - 6 a year …. Enough of going into “Alice in wonder Land!”

How about touring around? By the time I earn enough to see around, OMG!! There is so much around to see. Probably a 100 years of life is not enough. No Worries! With Google images, flickr … , can do it virtually. Apart from writing tragedies, let me also share my little travel experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have been to Borra caves.. Love those formations inside the caves.. Yes, sometimes closed spaces can give an eerie feeling.. Sometimes I feel suffocated in a closed lift!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to fantasize about ice caves. But now I doubt if I would really enjoy even if I were there :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...