Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clouds! Thunders! Rains! And Me!!!

Disappointment, disagreement, deception, disapproval …
Dread my dreams ….. Demoralize my determination …..
Deducing, deriving, deviating, detaching, depression …..
Dissolve so well in me to decay my caliber.

Dropped Dead I look up at the skies high.
I know I can do nothing. I am such a nut fit for nothing.
I cant recover, I cant come out, I cant end.
I still look at the skies all blank…. The Nature speaks…

Clouds white run across. Shapeless and very light they seem.
They soon get heavy and grey.
Big and bulky. Oh they may rain and drain.
But …... Something made me think of clouds as I watched them on a drive.

The white clouds cross each other.
Sometimes still and sometimes rushing fast!
They seem playful in the backgrounds of blue skies.

The clouds now get heavier, opaque in shades of grey
The skies seem gray than blue.
They become dark and dark.
Each of the dark cloud says!
“I am coming right there. To rain on you.
The grounds you stand on are waiting for me to do good to you.”
Not too many clouds like a cyclone, So its all good.
Gallons and Gallons of fresh waters to wash my city.
Fragrance of rains! Oh I am waiting.


Sounds loud and my eyes pain to see the light.
That’s a thunder. Clash of two big clouds rushing to rain here.
The energy of the cloud is used up in the thunder to change to electric, light and sound energy.

I wish I could trap the bulk electric energy in the thunders.
Well its still out of reach for the science today.
No Rains! Its just thunders and blocked skies.
This happens often in Mysore. Almost every evening in the season.
May be my dreams are like the clouds.
All good but when dreams clash, not even ashes remain.
Instead of fostering, they end up useless like the thunders.
Its noise and may scare someone around.

Its time for me to tone up, give up and make some dreams.
Prioritize, trim up, trash and cash on few goals to achieve
And make sure they don’t run into each other and be of no use.
Once again Inspiration is all around us in nature.
Only if we have the patience to read.
Thank you nature, for being there and making me realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...