Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Disturbance….

I am a peaceful stream.

If you are important,
When I fail to understand you,
Questions that arise are the currents in the stream.
Your silence is the rocks the stream hits yet flows over, under and around.
When the silence is too high, and the stream tries to flow over it,
At the tip of the rock it shall fall.
Roaring, changing colors, getting ferocious shall it fall.
Might be something worth while to see and gossip about.
But don’t dare to come near.
The turbulent I, can probably take over you.
And then no point in repenting!!
But if the rocks of silence are cleared,
I shall still remain a peaceful stream.
If you intend to help me without hurting me,
Help in making a way for me to flow smooth.
May be a gradient curve to divert my way.
And then I shall remain a peaceful stream again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...