Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tough!!!

You whipped my worth,
Ripped my respect.
Fainting is my faith.
Sunshine is faint somewhere light years away.
Smile separated from me.
Cry creeping into every centimeter of me.
Sold to situations are my sentiments.
My graduation grades haste to fade.
They don’t help me fetch food anymore.
My career carelessly cornered.
Are my prayers piercing back to me?
All I see is shoulders that shrug and not a shoulder to cry on.
You left blanks that are like ever hungry beasts and I have no explanations to feed and fill them.
You left venom and are not even ready to even spell the antidote if not give.
You left me not a single soul to hold on.
You hat my fate with hate. In the shade of hate I am now.
You murdered members close to me.
You made my mundane activities become distant dreams.
I crave for words I understand, as I see swords.
I wish SWords can be split up as Somany Words.
But no, that’s not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...