Friday, December 10, 2010

A little about myself!

I appreciate someone who does,
Doesn’t mean I criticize one who doesn’t.
I appreciate the well decorated cakes.
Doesn’t mean I criticize the basic cup cakes.

I criticize someone who does,
Doesn’t mean I appreciate one who doesn’t.
I criticize the educated littering around and not using dustbins.
Doesn’t mean I appreciate the educated not littering around.

I tolerate something.
Doesn’t mean I can adapt to it.
I tolerate people who smoke and drink.
Doesn’t mean I can smoke and drink.

I happily forgo
Doesn’t mean I would never have it.
I may forgo my pizza to buy bread for the poor too.
Doesn’t mean I would never have a pizza and always buy bread and distribute.

I understand
Doesn’t mean I expect everyone to understand the same way.
I don’t understand
Does mean I am looking forward to understand.

I accept criticism
Doesn’t mean I want to be criticized.
Some call me arrogant, stubborn, headstrong…..
Doesn’t mean you too should call me the same.

I smile to appreciation
Doesn’t mean I run miles fetching it.
Some call me focused, determined, crystal clear ….
Doesn’t mean I expect the same from you.

I argue
Doesn’t mean I want to annoy you
I mean to hint you my thoughts so that you can help me understand better.

I face bad time
Doesn’t mean the same would happen to others
I enjoy good time
Also doesn’t mean the same would happen to others

I decide
Doesn’t mean I would go with it.
I am open to discuss and may change my decision if convinced.

I believe
Doesn’t mean I expect you to believe
I may try to convince you and it’s your call.
Or just leave it as it doesn’t bother me.

I am not perfect
Doesn’t mean I am haphazard.
I am bad
Doesn’t mean I am good at nothing.
I am good
Doesn’t mean I am bad at nothing.

A lot said right. These days I am turning bolder and you may see a little serious yet practical stuff here. Its not to hurt anyone though. But just my views. They may pinch but believe me its not just you or me but in general. Nothing personal.

If you have any thoughts about me that are not listed, do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...