Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beauty!!

If I cry my whole, it would be Niagara Falls for you to feast your eyes but not come close.
Frustration is the force you see.
Height is my dream that was once in my reach too.
But now you stand firm at the height of my dream and watch
My heart continuously fall from that height now …..
Volume is the abundance of pain in me.
I roar my cry too.
People throng to see and leave.Some feast their eyes.
For some it touches their heart.
For some it scares.
But everyone can keep distance and still see.
No one can dare come close or stop the roar and cry.
No matter you see or not, calmness is never there.
Alone or in your presence, the cry and roar is the same.
Situations make a difference to my cry but not stop just as
Harsh seasons add jitter and glitter, make a difference but not stop.
Nothing normal can stop, Niagara the great!

In climates safe, from a distance safe.
Come to see the cry, once in a while.
The cry shall see you there. You can feast.
For its something it cant do, and you can do to show it how it is.
Leave it not like a monarch beast.
For No one can stop, Niagara the great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...