Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Essence lessons

In the mush rush for life, we are missing the essence of living. In rush to do nothing, I was driving home alone. The next meeting had quite a while when I bumped into traffic. It started drizzling. With rolled up windows and blank mind I was staring at the drops on my car glass. With the slow moving traffic, for the first time I was enjoying as I started talking to the teeny-weeny water drops. Each one was like needles dropping off the sky. The needles rush as if to hit but not to hurt, collapse soft on you as if kissing. Each of the drops on my glass was gleaming in the street light. Firstly each drop diverted me in its gleam. Soon my glass was full. It is all fun so far.

There were too many and I did not know which one to see. Few grew in size and as if rushing kick the others and grab attention, started rolling down the glass forming lines. No two lines were the same. The bigger drops preyed on the neighborhood drops and formed their own crooked ways and as this got too much blurring my visibility, I turned on the wipers!! Delight to distraction!

May be this is what happens with population.

Every person is interesting, nice and appreciated when they are few. As the crowd increases starts the race, greed and foul play. With different approaches and mindsets, people form groups of interest and end up ruining the whole beauty as is the case with today! I felt a pinch and drove down being blank.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...