Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Why did you ditch Me?

I see you from distance and blush.
I see this brushed you and you feel it.
Your look up for me as I rush.
I know you are waiting for me.
I want to be perfect before I give myself to you.

I am 100% pure and untouched.
I try to reach you with all the sanctity.
Just for you to feel me.
I love the way you handle me.
I choose to leave the cradle I am in to reach you.

But you ditched me….
I am falling free as you are not holding me.
My family roared at you.
Some came down to you.
Sometimes they clapped the whip and I wish they don’t hurt you.

I bent down to your feet to be at your service.
But you still let me down.
Situations you threw me to, tried to dirty me.
Your ditch for sure disturbed my sanctity.
I look up at my family. They are too far and cant help.

I want to stay pure.
I don’t know what to do or what would happen.
The malice you subjected me to, cannot hold me long.
I sink deep. Deep beneath the debris, I retained my purity.
So pure that you can still hold onto me and pull me up if you wish to.

If situations come my way;
I will rise up again and try to reach you once again.
Do you think it’s a love story!
LoL! It’s in the water cycle.
Passing clouds we look up at --> Raindrop, thunders --> dirty rain water on road --> ground water --> evaporation --> rain again

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...