Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Violent Silence and Smiles

Smiles once were the only thing I knew to do well

Smiles once were the jewel I sport.
Smiles once were the true feeling out of heart.
Smiles sailed a few miles but are stalked now.
Smiles carved curves on my face where the river of joy flows.

Smile … Smile … Smile ….

Gashing the innocent territory, flared up a volcano
Hymns are horror it sang, that hogged the honor.
All you see left is a canyon of once, the river of joy.
And the Creeks formed by the flow of tears.
The sunlight that used to warm up is piercing now.

Hope it is an evacuation drill but it is not a bit.
The craving to creep is dead.
The cry is loud in the silence and the dark.
The scars, curves or lines now, are the monikers of the abysmal times.
It is an irremediable equation.

Cry … Cry…. Cry….

The canyon can be filled if the Tethys Sea melts to be a sea again.
The canyon can seize to exist when a black hole sucks it all.
This canyon can lose its identity if there is a bigger volcano tears it further.
The canyon can be covered if species can habitat in these harsh conditions.
The canyon is adorable to tourists that flock to see and just see.

Smile now is a weapon at the entrance.
In plastic, brass, steel and iron I cast it.
In wood I shape it.
Smile now knows no emotions.
Smile now is a lotion that stays till wash and is reapplied immediately after wash.

I forgot why would one smile?
I forgot when would one smile?
Do I really know when not to smile?
Do I really have another expression to wear on?
Hard to believe I am the same soul then and now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...