Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little stupidity enjoyed

I was driving my way to office. I noticed a dust tornado. The scale of dust tornados here can just dirty you and nothing else. They are quick and short. I used to see them in the open grounds of my school and near my college. If I am around, all I knew was to close my eyes and cover my face. Of course cough out in the dust, look at myself so dirty ….. All that follows. But this time it was different. I was in a car, using sunglasses. While everyone was trying to move away from it, I rolled up my car windows and went dashing into the tornado. Debris flying around. I did not close my eyes this time. I was seeing the particles of dust running around. It’s not Graphics! Once out of the tornado, the feel like a comic super people jumping in and out of a tornado. Immediately behind me the tornado subsided. Or maybe I tore it apart and saved the city. Hahaha
After these moments of stupidity and craziness, I realized how I dirtied my car. What a caddish behavior was that. I really wished I disappeared from there. Certainly there was no much traffic but there were a couple of cars on the road who must have witnessed my craziness. Thanks to my oversized sunglasses that covered more than half of my face. BTW, I was not driving dangerous.

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...