Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thunder

I am in a bad mood today.

I want to yell loud to the world around and tell all at once.
I want them all to listen.
I want cry out my pain.

I see the sky is doing just that.
The thunders are loud.
Just that loud that I want to tell everyone around.
The sky is melting down.
Just so much that I want to cry for now.

The only difference is the thunder speaks a different language.
I wanted to speak in a language everyone understands.
Grrrr…. As there is no common language here,
The thunder chooses a different language.

Thank you Thunder, for speaking on my behalf.
Thank you skies for crying for me.
I feel content now.
With the feel of being pampered I retire for today.

1 comment:

  1. Inhaling and exhaling are both important, never forget that

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...