Friday, April 6, 2012

Art!

I want to share this before it is lost.
I could not understand what modern art is all about. Probably I still do not understand. I may be a novice in art and amateur in this, yet I do. Sometimes I feel proud of my works, sometimes not. But very often I find the piece to be worth trash when complete. May be seeing it repeatedly make me feel enough of it. When it comes to modern arts/ abstract arts Oops! What do I call my art? Well I customized art to be a vent for myself. I encrypt a secret. It gives a sense of calmness, when done. And this time I am not vile of it. For now, I choose not to reveal the secret of this painting. But sometime down the line I shall. Hope I enjoy doing more paintings like this.
The Best so far as people call it!
I love to show it around and listen to the funny comments people make. I am made to feel proud of the painting people call “the best”. The ones I feel best are not the most liked by others. May be I am bizarre. Cant help, I am what I am.

Disclaimer: These arts are not offensive and solely done to relax myself. They may not be eye pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...