Monday, April 30, 2012

Cant pot it right? Pour it out!! -- True Love 3

I am a dumb person in a room. Pure white all around, sparkling white marble floor, walls painted in rich white. I am left to feel comfortable. No one here shall feel hungry or thirsty or sleepy.


They dance around in peace as if in a trance. They think I am a nerd for I don’t dance along. I would love to But…..

I have a gold fish in my hands. I am trying to save it in the little water in my hands. I run across the room as people make way for me. But I do not find a tumbler to put this fish into. I don’t find a tap or a sink around. How long can I hold this fish safe? The floor is slippery. I cant let the water in my hands drop on the floor and let people slip hence I am putting pressure on my palms to hold them tight together. I cant hold my hands together so tight any longer. What can I do?



Half of the little fish is already out of water. I see it is going through the pain after which it can no more feel the pain. Instead of letting my hands leak in silence and people slip over it unknowingly, instead of torturing the fish with short breath, maybe I should make a brisk move to throw away the water in my hands. At least some who notice the brisk action shall stay away from the spilled water. Let it spread to dry up fasr. Time shall wipe it off soon. The death of the fish is inevitable.



Even if I hold my hands together tight till my last breath, I would be holding a dead fish, some people slip out of the water leaked. I cant even dance in the prejudiced peace. I would get all the frowns and raised brows at me once I do this. But without doing this, I just cant make any further moves. May be after the cranky looks, I may stand a chance to dance. May be in a corner but I have unloaded the burden. May be sometime down the line I may dance with grace that shall turn their heads to the corner I am in and who knows? There may be a way into the crowd again.



When you cant pot it right, just pour it out and face it. Time shall put you in awkward situations, frowns or a furnace but time shall also be the current to drift you across them. If not anything, you shall achieve being truthful to your soul that you can never hide from. If you do not know what it means, fall in love with honesty. There is divine pleasure amidst all the chaos.


2 comments:

  1. but many times we love honestly but d person whom v love dnt understand our feelings...but well said

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Kavita. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...