Friday, December 9, 2011

Suicide! Survival!

You should know what your destination is.
Decide who is it you want to tug with.
Kill to live, you cant live without killing is the lesson the forests preach.
What is the use of asking the forest the way to live?
Ending something is normal. Friendship is a dream.
We still try to make friends. Are we our own enemies?
The warriors and the worried feel the same warmth in their mothers lap.
Tears are the same for achievers and beaten.
Nomadism was a thing of the long past.
Fast life is the thing in today.
What different are we than the animals since eras.
We can be an angel; we can even be a demon.
Trying to be something, we have long forgotten to be ourselves.
We can pluck the stars of the sky if we wish to.
We can tear apart the light into colors.

I am totally absorbed into the plot you put.
I am dead the day you killed me.
I am reborn a robot.
Just an instrument that shall work selfless.
An instrument that shall give in itself to do something for others.
An instrument that shall never do anything for itself.
An instrument that wants nothing for itself.
An instrument that can only work when in condition and trashed otherwise.
I want to be an instrument of service to humanity.
If it may need to fight for justice, let me be a tanker in the war field.
Least bothered about my survival shall I fight.
Let me not be a tanker in the showcase.
Let me be of some use please.
Let me at least serve like an instrument rather than living a beast of no use.

Easy going are those who make the choice of a suicide.
Unwise is me still here.
From the dairies of a trauma haunted victim.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so sorry when I read this. Hope the soul gets some relief.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...