Monday, December 5, 2011

My address!! Hope? Or Hopeless?

I live in the lane of sadness
The bricks of helplessness,Cemented with aggressive feelings of fighting for justice.
Plastered with hope to do something selfless but useful.
Tragedies form the roof.
The house exterior is painted the color of bold; interior is often whitewashed with tears.
Zero trust is path to the entrance door of hatred.
The house is ventilated with frankness.
Frankness is the window of this house.
My air conditioner assures guilt free environment.
This is the most peaceful house I can ever find.
People who try to take advantage of me are like birds at my window.
Happy not to be on the lanes of cunning, masking, deceiving, plotting …..
Those lanes are more like survival of the cruelest rather than
Survival of the fittest.
If I am guilty…. yes I am guilty!
My drinks are spiked with doses of emotional pressures of family I am born in
And the society I live in.
I live captivated in this house rather than fighting back.
Who knows? This could be the time I prepare for the next big plunge ….
Or It’s a degrading process till I melt into soil or fade into time or I resign myself….
“A fight can never end till justice is done”.

One cant fight with a mindset of a civilian.
You need to be a soldier.
A fight you win may make no difference to you.
Infact it may ruin you and your family.

The satisfaction lies in how the success diffuses around you.
Sometimes there may be no one to feel the fragrance.
But you have done your part!!
The ecstasy in this can never be explained.
It’s a feeling words cant define.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...