Sunday, December 4, 2011

Silly Chhilly Thoughts!!!

As usual, the complicated grown ups we are, my head was loaded with a list of To-Do’s, goals, frustrations, analysis….. as the flight took off, the pressure had an impact on my ears that distracted me and made me put a pause to load on my brain. It was bright day time and I was looking down the window pane of a flight.

Sometimes its good to leave your heart free. When you know there is no one around who recognizes you. When you are sure there is no one who can in anyway make any difference to you. When you know nothing can reach you and you can reach nothing, that’s the best time ….. stop thinking anything and everything and look around like a baby or a kid would do. I don’t know how many would enjoy doing this but I did. Enough said, let me put my silly chhilly thoughs! This makes me giggle to myself in one of the purest form of relishing which hardly happens in real life with grown ups.

As the altitude increases, the world becomes blur and the clouds look closer. At a certain altitude, I feel as if the I am in a garden of no much contrast. As if everything is in light colors. And the world beneath is a world with higher contracting colors and contrasting feelings. This white world above May be a blue print some art work. Whoz art?? Who else can it be other than God here? The most naughty, worse and best thing I ever know. When clouds go down ………… I was thinking how mean God is to some ….. and then looking down again. This time it looked like am looking in to a packed box something in it but covered with cotton.
My world is colorful!
Greens, hues, dark barks
Light, dark and bright animals.
Contrasting floral and fauna is our world.
Flying high, is our world blurring …..
Soon I see a garden of light colors. Oh no bright contrasts!
Something very peaceful as it is all white but not very interesting.
Going higher, its like something beneath, covered by cotton,
Who would put cotton on the world below?
World is a lotta mess God did.
Probably God is a Kid who has a mom.
As she suddenly walks in, in an attempt to hide the mess from her.
He quickly drops cotton all over.

Hmmmm probably my frustration on God makes me feel all this. Let me listen in the silence to hear the other party speak.

In a defence, God says, Hey you with a sinking heart.

I am supreme, I am blinding you. The layer of cotton is just you.
I am trying to gift you something new.
Relax as you fly and watch out to have the feel of opening a gift.

Enjoy it dear!

Hahaha how nice to get a gift!!
But you know what, complications are all over. Its just the time you take to realize.
Is it better to be nomadic? Keep moving before things complicate??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...