Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How is it i like ...



I am least bothered of:
Glamour quotient, skill set, fame equation, financial quotient …….
All that matters is natural quotient and practical quotient.




Gender, beauty, occupation are no bars.
Region, religion, Language, caste-creed ...
dont matter at all.
Let them not impress me or depress me.
Let me not impress them or depress them.





Let’s simply walk down the aisles of life.
Neither you my way nor me your way.
We are not here to assess each other.
There are no criteria for assessment.




Let the heavens play a spell that may fall upon us…..
Let us unintentional happen to notice each other’s virtues.
Let me happen to admire you.
Let me feel relaxed and comfortable to accept your flaws to the extent needed.

I am not following you closely, let it just happen that I see ….
How you react on seeing a flower,
How you react in agony and surprises.
How you react, act and enact.
Let all the same happen to you too.
With blessings from heavens we become friends.

Lets party our friendship!
In the bright light of trust,
Amidst the no faking zone,
With the fragrance of frankness,
Sharing pain and glee,
Helping is the gift I assure you as long as the party lasts.
And I know you would gift me the same.

I hope I have many such parties.
Alas!! There is a scarcity!!
Party is a good thing, but not an essential right. Laaa lalalaaa ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...