Thursday, July 7, 2011

“ME” to ….mmmMMEEeee….

I was ……

Very independent.
I drew limits, and took an oath not to cross.
I had limited dreams to reach.
Some big, some small.
But I had the courage and dedication to reach them practically.
I made room for the exceptions that may come along.
I am enough to make a move.
I am a confident 21st centaury girl.
Life is short; I need to do a lot.
Family and relationships took front seat in my life.

Exceptions become my life!
And plans became exceptions that could hardly happen.
Shaken with the disasters, I am left in trauma.

Now I am ….
Cant do regular things independently.
Depend on others to make my basics that I am ashamed to tell out.
Lack courage to stand and look around, I prefer to hide and peep.
I have dreams unfulfilled, but when regular deeds look dreadful, dreams now are only nightmares.
I don’t understand how I once, or people around me now, move around with such ease.
Was I ever so? Is being so practically possible?
Let me consult, if I can be made to move?
I am like the touch me not. Don’t make me cry.
I wonder why should a family mean anything to me.
Why am I alone so bothered?
Life is a pain and a burden. Why doesn’t it end?

Can’t I ever get back my previous virtues? Is it any worth me being a sack on the sea shore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...