Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am Sorry!!

A real Quick confession. Not much time in hand but want to make a confession. It’s a regular route I drive and I know the road has a lot of bumps and pits but is short cut. Lanes too narrow, through a little slum with rough people is this way. It didn’t rain, but a patch on the road was wet. Assuming it to be dry, I moved a little fast. The dirty water splashed high around. A poor old man was walking on the side of this dirty narrow lane. I wished it didn’t touch him. And there comes my wish true, at least the splash was not onto him totally. The lane is too narrow for me to stop and apologize. It was also dark with a few men around (not sure if they were normal or drunk). Being all alone I couldn’t even dare a stop, the fear of them taking advantage of me being alone in the dark gripped me and made me rush through the lane. Deep in my heart I feel sorry for dirty splash. An apology here, for sure cant reach them ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...