Sunday, February 6, 2011

The World is just for me

I never thought that the world shall groom up for me to rejoice.
At this moment I see the world on a procession, introducing vibrant colors to me.
Is this true? Or am I dreaming?
Who would believe it if I say it is true.
Did I stand a statue in the beauty all this while?
Did I just now become a lively wave in the ocean?
I never thought that the world shall groom up for me.
At this moment I see the world on a procession, introducing vibrant colors to me.

The mischievous rainbow floating in the blue sky
Shall bend down to pick the colors of my smile
To show to the world,
The colors of joy.
The small fish finding thrill on a wave,
Envy me seeing the speed with which I enjoy.
I want to let my thoughts fly high.
And race with the birds flying out there.
When I am tired, the clouds there,
Offers to rains on me and refresh me.
My little heart that has been confined so far,
Has learnt to walk and run.
How can it stand long at any point now on?
I never thought that the world shall groom up for me.
At this moment I see the world on a procession, introducing vibrant colors to me.

Something new that did not exist yesterday,
Has now made friends with me and walks with me like my shadow.
We have become so close that it doesn’t want to leave me now.
The path I tread on is now taking turns showing a surprise on every turn it takes.
Is the new friendship helping my dreams come true or allowing me to dream more?
Did this work on the hidden tunes in me.
Let some of my wishes slip away……
But, let me reach the shores of my life 100 years away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...