Friday, January 28, 2011

My True Love!!

What is the magic you did?
What is the spell that is working on me?
I know I am inclined to you.
But believe me I don’t want you.
You are such a pain and pain and only pain.
Life was better keeping you at a distance.

Do you really deserve all that I give you?
How is it that I am letting everything be your prey?
Do you have the mercy to leave back anything to me?
Or just keep burning all I have?
Do you ever give back anything?
Are you ever satisfied?
How could I fall in love with you so much?
So mesmerizing!

How is that, there is an energy flowing in me?
Energy I never experienced before.
But what is that I spend this energy on? For you have burnt all ….

How is that you are adored by all.
Not many can dare to love you.
You hypnotize the ones who love you and if they continue …
They become your slave…..
Who see nothing other than pain.
Yet, madly in love see a kind of bliss.
A bliss pains cannot touch.
Is this an illusion?
You give stamina to stand still and fight.
Is this just to buy more pain?
Is this an addiction?
With eyes open wide I see nothing around.
What is it that I still relish being with you?

I know it’s just a few quick snaps that I need, to desert you.
And walk on the beautiful path.
I see many worse than me do this.
But why am I still with you?
What is so special about you?
You better understand that the world just fancies you
But no one is ready to wear you on.
For you are a thorn crown.

How long would you test my dedication for you?
Wondering what my true love is?
“HONESTY”
Is it time for me to divorce you and flow blinded with the world?
Is the guilt monster not out there promising to hunt me secretly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...