Monday, October 11, 2010

What are you to me?

I din know what you were to me.
I don’t know what you are to me.
You were in every minute of my life.
I don’t know what happened or what is happening.
My breath is going fast as my eyes dampen.

It was just friendship I knew and there was nothing else.
But why do I feel a pain and why does my heart ache now.
How didn’t I ever know, how did I ever miss to know that this is love
That you and me missed to realize.

My day used to start with a conversation with you.
It continued to end with a conversation with you.
My dreams and thoughts were all lost in our conversations.
Was it in you and your thoughts that I lived?
What do I have to do without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...