Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crazy Colors of World!

I have seen all the colors of the world.
I agree! The world is a colorful place.
It is a fun place to be in. it is crazy too.
Once you start living you get addicted to it.

Walk alone in this world.
Restrict your dreams just for yourself.
You will have your share of land and sky.
I fly in the sky of this world.
And agree the world is blue than the sky we see.

We crazy guys looked for all the treasures the world has.
But we can take only so much as we can give back.
Don’t wear a golden mask on your attitude.
The world already looks a beautiful place to be in.

Two hearts get together to see the most beautiful dreams of love.
When the heavens decide the destiny, why is it that you worry?
When you have the person who wants you
You find the world to be at your feet.

Keep away from the color of love.
To feel it is great.
Just don’t measure how much of it you get on your plate.
For it is nothing more than a fest of four days.
And then you agree the world is a crazy unsolved riddle.

I have seen all the colors of the world.
I agree! The world is a colorful!
I agree! The world is a crazy!
I agree! The world is blue than the sky we see!
I agree! The world seems fun to all.
I agree! The world seems beautiful to all.
I agree! The world is just for you.
I agree! The world is a crazy unsolved riddle.

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...