Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Story

This is the first of this kind I am writing. A story named “Ethro”. I am not so good at writing but still trying my hand at writing to kill time and see how wild my imagination can get. I don’t even have an idea what kind of a story this can be. I just completed sketching the character of my hero in this story and gave the story his name.

To give you an overview of the story so far, the first three chapters are totally about how very simple and normal situations lead to transforming a bubbly baby, our hero to be a serious nerd kind character. The heroine of the story is a simple girl who portrays her life to be simple though a little complex and often is caught in bad nets. Stay tuned to know the rest as I still need to figure out a way of getting the hero and heroine together. As of now concentrating on sketchig the character of "Amy" the heroine of my story.

Please comment and suggest as you read to make it a better story.

Finally, here is the link to the google doc "Ethro"
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1F6pz84nvsX3fyUf80LmyvSxbfz_nf-_OyXNlAUlbjxE

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...