Friday, July 30, 2010

YOU … ME

Dedicated to all my dear ones…..

If I dont respond to what you say,
You say I IGNORE you.
But I say I am DISTURBED.

If you are not responding to me,
You say why cant you UNDERSTAND?
I say why are you NOT COMFORTABLE with me.

If I involve myself in your activities with suggestions,
You say DO NOT POKE YOUR NOSE.
I say I CARE FOR YOU.

If I don’t give you any suggestions,
You say I am not BOTHERED about you.
I say I respect your LIBERTY dear.

If I question your silence,
You say I cant READ you still.
I say I don’t want to be MISTAKEN with you.

If I stay silent,
You say I am HIDING things from you.
I say I want you to READ these fine lines.

If you are angry,
You say FIGURE it out if you care dear,
Else LEAVE IT.
I say NO cant give it up dear.

If I am angry,
You say SPEAKOUT if you are angry lets sort it,
Else I cant HELP you.
I say cant you FIGURE it out.

If I change myself to get better with you,
You say I have CHANGED.
I say cant you SEE what made me change.

If you change yourself to get better with me,
I say “you are MUCH BETTER dear”
You say “You gave me NO OTHER OPTION”

If I feel low and speak to you,
You say “I am ALWAYS THERE for you”.
I say “I know you LOVE me”.

If you feel low and speak to me,
I say “feel like doing ANYTHING for you”.
You say “I know you LOVE me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...