Friday, July 30, 2010

Its You!!

When I am in, it’s a treasure I enjoy
Once I’m out n look back at the same, it’s a unknown forest.
Its just as long as u remain in the vicinity that u find it
Once you are gone, you have lost!
Its jus as long as you are with the people that u find your relation fine
Once you are away, you find them a mystery.
There will be no one for you to really look back and feel they are there
For when you look back, you find them something different n new
This is a hard fact of life that I realize.
Be it any relationship …… jus enjoy as long as u see it.
Once you close your eyes and turn back to see it, you may not find it.
Say a magic ……. but this is practical
No matter to what extent u trust but this is what happens finally!
Reasons may be varied and many but still this is the final.
Learn to live alone and don ever look back at someone or for someone.
If you tend to think back for someone jus cry in silence
But dont disturb the other person. This is difficult but you should do.
Don ever have the thought of sharing things with your near n dear
For soon u would realize they are raen n raed

When people can live themselves why don u?
Why do u have the thought of sharing your joy n sorrowIts all your tea. Drink it or do anything but don let others see it or even smell it.

I wrote this post with a heavy heart but no harm intended. I dont know if anyone at anytime feel the same. But its the aggressive side of me that is trying to push the blame on to you and shrug off. Please excuse me for this. I shall put up positive posts as a compensation if you are hurt. But these are my feelings sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...