Friday, July 30, 2010

Something Beyond Words ....


The wind whispers and I hardly hear.
The birds talk but I hardly understand.
Water flows but I hardly can follow.
I fail to feel the trees and plants for they hardly mean to reveal.

I can understand, follow, hear and feel people…
But the ones I want to listen to, hide from me.
They dont let me know anything though I can understand everything if explained with patience.

This tree stands hard enough to protect me……
Thought its all hollow itself, cant help it feel better
cant feel better myself……
Though the tree has shown me what it is …….
I’m unable to help.

There are some relations like this tree.
I’m helpless, can’t make them feel better though I want to.
Hope I dont hurt them more…..
Can just pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...