Sunday, December 23, 2012

Unsung lullabies loud!

You flaunt your beauty.
Every evening I see you.
You stand bright as always.
Sometimes times are shunned when I don’t see you.

But you are such a beauty that makes me go …..
I cannot stop myself from turning back to you.
And I give you the best and true smile possible.
Did I ever impress you?

I always had to look up at you.
But! I had seen you in your bed this time.
You are such a beauty anytime!
Lustrous as ever!

Those were my feeling while I was driving calm.
Calm and parallel to the ocean.
I see the blue ocean and the bright sun.
Oh what a sight!

It was like the stars were sleeping on the sea as,
The sun is singing lullabies to the stars.
His naught daughters are up once he is out of sight.
Their striking beauty leaves many to muse.

1 comment:

  1. Not a very impressive picture. But words fall and fail to explain the beauty and my experience.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...