Monday, July 2, 2012

A worthy Learning and I Start

I am learning to appreciate little things. It may seem extravagant exaggerated but may be its worth that little tickles of enthu and pleasure our brains get. Appreciating is not at all a bad thing but neglecting is. In a populace country, its common for individuals to feel neglected. Its just the competition that makes us play cunning and look at every opportunity to shun down on the other. This is the first thing I wish we could shed. Well …. Its just the survival of the fittest.


Now you shall see a label “Thank you” and “Guilt” I shall try to overcome my guilt. If you have an advice, please drop a comment.

Disclaimer: The timing of the posts shall definitely not be time sequenced. They shall not hold any names for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...