Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet/ Sour Memories!

The story begins with a beautiful note and twist ….

Our meeting is no more in the dreams.
The distances between shall melt.
If you are in my vicinity, I shall fight this world to reach you.
If you are in not in vicinity, I shall fight the time to wait for you to be there.


Don’t be lost as a memory in the beauty of my dreams.
Once lost, it is a struggle to search.
It is also a struggle to get accustomed to live without.
Struggle pains!
Don’t be the pain in my struggle.
Don’t be a hiccup in my smooth breath.

But you did …………

It is my turn now, but I choose …..
Better not spell those words out.
Killer thrill is in holding them back.
A momentary energy burst is enough to tell it out.
Once revealed there is nothing to reel about.

I smile as I cuddle up with silence.
Let words not stir up the world around.
Let the words on the lips stay there and not slip.
On knowing the truth they may lead a life.
But living would be a punishment then.

I smile because I would not become a hiccup as you have been.
There is a lot of enjoyment in staying silent instead of getting violent.
The smile you wear on is only because of the silence I cuddle up with.
I have the memory; I experience the struggle and pain.
The pain that I cannot subject you to.

A smile can help you slide miles amidst violent silence
But not fight the silence or solve the violence.
Also know that my smile doesn’t mean the peace in me.
It could just be a piece I throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...