Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trauma

Traumas are the tantrums life throws at you for the sin of destiny not utilizing the opportunity to end.
May be the greed to survive, utilizes all your strength to escape and so shall you be punished.
Traumas re-format your brain to tint every experience terrifying.
Silly, serious, similar or sane yet it can still be terrifying.
Trauma is like the saline that flows though living into you.
So do you cut living from your life?
Given trauma and torture,
If one experiences trauma, they would call torture without trauma, a heavenly thing.
I want a berth on land to shrink into earth.

After writing the lines above. My reformatted brain gives a bright tint as a contrast…….. may be just to enhance trauma. Being in trauma, I sugarcoat myself enough not to traumatize others. Its ok if I torture them. But let them not be traumatized. Let me work a vaccine to their trauma. This could also be the meaning of my living.

It’s the strong that face the competition.
Not everyone can compete.
Tragedy is the course that many drop off to eternity.
I could push myself to complete it successfully.
Trauma is the examination after completing this course.
I am half way through already.
Just incase I succeed in this exam,
Probably there is a huge credit waiting for me ………… (What say?)
Why not play till I come across “Game over”
“Game over” is anyways inevitable.
Why rush to it, lets see what more rounds the game has….
Who knows, you may have a bonus life in the next level …..

From the dairies of a trauma haunted victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...