Thursday, June 23, 2011

Confession!

Ask me why am I not writing much these days? Again I would call upon my true love. I don’t want to sugarcoat anything much. I cannot be honest. So I choose to be silent for a while or better for ever rather than being dishonest. Even now I have some posts that I seriously want to put up. But may be I should give more thoughts on it before I actually do.

There are a lot of pending posts. Both good and bad. Hesitation in putting up few ….. and the aggressive me coming up with bold posts is what that is tying up me as of now. But today I plan to push up a few posts. It’s been a bad day. Don’t ask me why? For its all silly and for sure I won’t remember or I don’t want to remember. Sleep pouring in ………. I still want to write…………

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...