Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blinds of Reality

The harp of emotions with strings of societal norms,


Sings loud the consequences of the actions I do.

The harp casts a shadow on the family I come from.

The song seems noise to my family and is gossip for the rest.

I know criminals who are still being free out there.

I wish I could struggle to get them down.

I can fight till the last drop of blood in me flows up.

But the societal strings bind me.


The emotional blackmails zip my lips and tie me down.


May be I am watching a horror show of life.

The sand feels the pain for I stand on it in a desert.

I know its no use to rain here.

The sun is burning all….

All the gallons of my tears vaporize before they reach the sand to sooth.

The only little I can do for the pain I give the sand,

I zip my mouth not to allow it to dry.

For if it dries, I may run to quench my thirst
This shall give the sand more pain.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one dear! But try writing cheerful posts.. It may cheer you up too!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...