Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trauma haunted victim!

I have legs that seem athletic.
But I cant walk like you.
I am not a baby, confident to learn walking soon.
I have hands.
But cant be like you.
I am not a baby, growing fast to grip.
I have a brain but cant behave like you.
I have no disease but find the diseased are better than me.
I did have goals.
But the golly does not to allow me to make one.
I have wings that can stretch
But the hunters around, shall not hunt me down
But just pluck my feather one after the other.

Filled with fears unexplainable
Lacking courage to make the basic moves ….
Paralyzed, I stand a puppet just making forced moves ….
Unable to trust anything….
Unable to fight, unable to stand, unable to end …
Waiting for ultimate rest…

From the dairies of or trauma haunted victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...