Friday, August 11, 2017

Changing Times

Times … When I did something, and looked up on who is going to clap.
Times … When I did something and frantically looked around to mend things before someone sees.
I got goodies and candies to celebrate accomplishments and learnings.
All those times when I was a kid as I grew.

Times … When I did something and sometimes people appreciate. 
Times … When I did something, and knew I need to acknowledge and mend.
I got folded cards that I could open with a smile. They were not delicious but gave a good feel.
All those time when was a teen and young adult.

Times … When I did something and people accept everything done. 
Times … When I did something, explain the failure, own to mend and learn it soon.
No credits or mentoring. Only hear on what is not being done though the feasibility may be feeble.
This is adulthood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...