Friday, June 6, 2014

If I were

If I were a stone
I would love to be atop of a hill.
Open to the skies.
Basking in the sun, starring at the moon
Counting starts and rejoicing rains.
Ages pass by …

If I were a stone thrown into flowing waters
Ah! They cannot melt me.
Uh! There are not so strong to bruise me.
But I’m being constantly brushed!
I lose my rigidity. I lose my shape.
I am what it made me be.
I fear I may dissolve but I don’t say it aloud.
Being constantly brushed for long, they polish me.
I lose myself and am what it made me be.

If I were a planet out there!
Majestic and heavenly!
Nothing to rule me!
Headed nowhere on a long way! Yet my way!
Asteroids seem to be friends in my skies and walk with grace
Some get close to greet and perish.
Some collide and bounces to be never seen again but … they leave a dent.
Zombie with the dent for a while again I move.

Headed nowhere on a long way! Yet my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...