Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Smiling


Rocked, shocked and docked by little happenings bothersome.
Nothing too bad or significant.

Before the thought “Why does this happen to me only?” could complete, I had an explanation. When I am a teeny weeny tweet of god in this world that he totally owns and also a source that I cannot judge to be right or wrong, where do I stand the question or command what God can do with me?

A soul sick of feeling sick.
A determination to show nothing but a smile originating from my heart…..
With a dimple on my cheek, deep enough to sink all the debris trying to ruin my smile.
Soaking up the slippery for others gives a sense of satisfaction though they may not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...