Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Inspect / Ignore

A hiss of the future!
Or haunt of the past hound!
The sounds not so pleasant,
That put me down.

How do I interpret?
These fringes of the hinges …
Dangling and dwelling
Dense to dearth I sway …

A drip of reality
On a strip of life
Confine the leak
Confide the truth


Consequences may conquer and,
Quiver you conscience
Guilt free glee is worth it all
Graft new energies...

-The strong just redefine their strength and adapt rather than trembling and regretting.

3 comments:

  1. I think that a person will a guilt free life cannot be human.. a man is a moon which always has it's dark side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can partially agree. There are atleast a few avenues in life where you can be guilt free if you accept your limitations. If I start thinking that the tax I pay is being misused by .... I cant be guilt free. I can be guilt free by being my true self. Better not play to their tunes just for the sake of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...