Friday, March 1, 2013

Making of "T"Ears

Speak out! And you shall feel better!
It is a human tendency  to burst out and feel better.
Voicing out doesn’t solve, but is just a vent to the burn.

Wonder if there is a pain that you cant voice.
Wonder what if there is no ear to hear your voice.
Wonder what can help now!

“The EARS” that can help are Tears!
You can get somany as you want.
Somany that you want to tell to.

When there are no Ears you Trust.
Let Tears be The Ears you vent to.
It actually cools you down!

Tears are sometimes better
No risk of betrayal!
It is inbuilt skill since birth.

Though everyone knows to cry.
Noone who can entirely read your cry.
A blessing from the heavens for not so bads.

The gulit of staying silent over terrible acts …
Sometimes melt into tears
Later it cools me down and puts me to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. There were times when I felt so helpless, exasperated that I felt like bursting out, then I learned that tears were symbolic to weakness. So even when my heart was crying I kept a stern visage. The world is not for the weak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree but sometimes to ease yourself, cry out in silence to feel better. Each time there is someting that I feel like fighting aganist but find reasons not to do so, I feel bad for being so and wash away the feel with few tears. They dont make a difference but may balance out the chemistry in my body.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...